We thought it would be a good idea to let you know why our business clients use us and what actually differentiates our security Company to the rest.
Here are 10 things we do better at Communicate UK:
- Knowledge - Our Security Surveyors all have engineer experience. They are not Salesmen. They will ensure every new quote is provided based on the best security for your needs.
- Comprehensive Project Management - Every client will see the Surveyor on the booked start date of their installation to make sure nothing has changed on site between quote to installation. It is the Surveyor’s job to be the communication path between the engineer and the client ensuring the works run smoothly and will always iron out any problems on day one resulting in less engineer revisits and less interruption for our business clients.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. We will ensure your maintenance contracts are managed by our office-based maintenance team avoiding any delay in getting an engineer into fix a problem.
- Dedication – Unlike other local security companies, we only hire seasoned, professional, experienced engineers – we DO NOT use contractors for the installation or maintenance of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems or our Access Control or Gate Automated systems. We reward all our engineers with a great package and ongoing educational opportunities to keep up to date with the latest technology which encourages longevity and dedication from a happy team!
- Reputable – Communicate UK has been keeping businesses safe for over 26 years, a respected leader in our local community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients like The Woodlands Group, Albon Engineering, WinFresh, WestDrive Kia Limited, St John Payne School, Great Baddow School to name just a few.
- We Talk Plain English – You deserve to have your issues and questions answered in plain English – no geek speak here! Our office team can clearly explain how to resolve issues and explain what is happening so you understand without having to decipher technical elements.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your security for your business designing, evaluating and justifying security requirements based on UK Legislation and our thorough understanding of both the technology available and the risk assessment required to meet standard regulations and benefit your business!
- We LOVE Documentation – Proper documentation is critical for fast resolution of issues and to get projects completed right the first time. That is why we have invested in an encrypted document management system which allows all our engineers and surveyors and office-based team to access a complete overview of your profile, diagrams of your security installation together with correspondence and maintenance packages.
- Industry Regulated – Particularly important for businesses for their Insurance Policy, we are NSI Gold Accredited and BSI Fire Safety Regulated. In layman’s terms, this means our processes, documentation and engineers are audited on a regular basis to ensure we adhere to the strict UK Legislation for the installation of Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Fire Safety Alarm Systems.
- Up-to-Date – As a leading independent security systems Company, it is important we source only the latest and most appropriate equipment from our range of reputable suppliers. We meet regularly with our suppliers to ensure we provide our business customers with expert and impartial advice on all the latest security systems available.
Meet Our Top Surveyors
What next?Get in touch and book a FREE security health check for your business. Andrew, Pat or Glen will visit your premises and conduct a review of all your security from the locks on your door to the existing intruder or CCTV system. If you would like a Security Health Check for your new business book an appointment on 01245 400044 OR send us an email to email@example.com
Why choose Communicate UK?
- 25+ Years Fire Safety Design, Installation and Maintenance knowledge and experience
- NSI Gold Accredited Approved Intruder Alarm Installer
- Family-run business based in the heart of Essex
- 24 hour telephone service
- All our Fire Alarms and Equipment are designed and manufactured in the UK
- Over 2000 happy customers in South East of England
Why use an NSI Gold Installer?
An NSI Gold Installer has been inspected by NSI and their processes and practices in their business approved against standards to meet important regulations. An NSI Gold Installer will tailor all your security solutions to you personally within your budget offering a quality installation that complies with law every time.
As part of this scheme, we provide 24 hour monitoring and maintenance contracts with a 4 hour response for all maintained customers.
I have been using Communicate UK for over 25 years for all our Security systems for my factories and commercial offices across Essex. Their engineers are experienced, flexible and friendly and the systems they have designed have incorporated the latest technology to ensure my employees and my business are always safe."