THERMAL SCREENING CAMERAS
The ultimate, entry controlled system allows safe and quick access across several industries preventing the further spread of COVID-19 disease epidemic globally.
In the year 2020, the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) a highly contagious disease has taken away many lives globally.
Thermal Screening has been on the front line since the very beginning, helping with epidemic prevention and control with high accuracy, high efficiency, strong adaptability and easy deployment.
Compare to the traditional way of body temperature measurement – a forehead thermometer, using Thermal Screening will significantly improve speed and accuracy, and at the same time, help reduce cross-infection via non-contact measurement.
Measuring temperature with a forehead thermometer nearly takes 3 seconds to measure a person. However, Thermal Solution measures 3 people per second. It also features a high accuracy of ±0.3℃.
USE OF THERMAL SCREENING AT WORKPLACES
To enable safe and smooth work resumption recently, quite a few major corporations have been using Thermal Screening in their headquarters and subsidiaries to improve their workplace safety. Thermal Screening measures the body temperature of their employees, handling thousands of staff flow every day in airports, railway stations, hospitals, schools, all kinds of entrances and exits, kitchens and kindergartens and other sites all over the World.
Thermal Screening has also been deployed in transportation hubs, commercial complexes, banks, local business complexes, company parks, and other places.
ADVANTAGES OF THERMAL SCREENING CAMERAS
- High Efficiency: It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect the temperature of a person, thus allows screening of large numbers of people at a time
- Safety: Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from more than one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact.
- Embedded Audio Alarm: With a built-in audio module, Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras can trigger alarms to notify operators immediately when a person with a fever passes by.
What Thermal Screening Cameras Can Do?
- Detect the surface skin temperature of a person on a ‘non-contact’ basis thereby reducing risk.
- Offer an indication when the temperature detected is outside of the ‘normal’ range set on installation, thereby providing the first line of screening of people entering a facility.
- Provide screening of a high volume of people in a short timeframe making for an efficient process.
- Provide an organisation with an audit trail of steps taken to assist with ensuring the Health, Safety and Welfare of both staff and visitors as screening images can be recorded and retained (not via handheld units) if required.
Wide Range Of Industries Using Thermal Screening Cameras:
- Construction Sites
- Medical Universities
- Nursing Homes
- Meat Processing Plants
- Large commercial offices
- Enterprise Head Offices
- Government Buildings
- Food distribution centres
- Drug distribution centres
- Retail Stores